Free zone company setup is ideally suited to those enterprises engaged in manufacturing/trading internationally, providing professional services, or engaged in e-Commerce.
With UAE free zone company formation, you get to enjoy lower levels of regulation than mainland licenses and gain advantages like:
Unlike most International business jurisdictions, your UAE trade license must specifically detail your area of activity.
This depends on whether they serve a general or specific area of business (for example Dubai Healthcare City or Dubai Design District have more specific lists) therefore the rules and activities available for each free zone are often different.
Setting up a free zone business in UAE
There are over 50 different free zones available across the UAE. Most free zones will award you the license you ask for, but getting the right one for your business setup is critical to your budget and overall business success.
Certain free zones will require you to rent physical office space (this must be within the free zone itself), and others may require you to deposit a paid up share capital sum of 50,000 AED.
Beyond the cost of the license itself, the total cost of operating in different free zones are very different. Different free zones also have different reputations with UAE banks, and one must take this into account when selecting the right free zone for you.
The right solution for you will depend on a number of factors; which is why our starting point will always be a conversation with you to understand the specifics of your business plans and then assemble a solution that works for you now, and as your business grows.
UAE free zones for business setup
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) – Commodities Trade and Exchanges
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) – Trading, General Trading, Service, Logistics, and Industrial
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) – Banking, Financial Services, and Legal
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA)
- Dubai World Central (DWC) – Aviation, Logistics, Light industry, and Ancillary Services
- Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP) – Human Resources Management, Training, and Personal Development
- Dubai Internet City (DIC) – Internet, and Communications Technology
- Dubai Media City (DMC) – Media related activities
- Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) – Information Technology, Telecom, Electronic, and Engineering
- Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) – Healthcare, Medical Education, and Research, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Equipment
- Ras Al-Khaimah (RAK) – Trading, General Trading, Service, Industrial, and Educational
- Fujairah Creative City (FCC) – Media, Consulting, Communications, Design, and Technology
- Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZA) – Industrial, commercial and professional license
- Fujairah Free Zone (FFZA) – Accessibility, Connectivity & Economy
- Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) – Supporting startups, entrepreneurs, SMEs and industrialist
- Sharjah Media City Free Zone (Shams) – Best for creative and media businesses
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA)
Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD)
Our Free zone Business Setup Packages
There’s no need to get confused about free zone business setup in Dubai and UAE. We will handle every step for you. Here are the services you will get if you choose to register your free zone company with us.
UAE free zone company formation with Nexus Partners
Setting up a new business in a new country with its own evolving rules and regulations could be intimidating, hard, and risky. Which is why relying on business setup services, is often the risk-free way to go.
Our UAE business setup services can include all the necessary items you might need:
At Nexus, we offer free zone business setup across the UAE with a choice of many different zones. Our business setup consultants can also answer any questions or concerns you might have:
- Not sure which free zone to choose?
- Not sure which company type to register in the free zone?
- Not even sure whether to set up your business in UAE free zones or mainland?
- Need to know about FZCO or FZE company types and business setup?
We understand the confusion. Just ask for a free call from our business setup consultants to get all the advice you need.
Fill in the consultation contact form below, and one of our experts will be in touch to help you find the right solution.
Let’s Make Things Happen
Book a consultation with one of our experts